Monday, September 21, 2009

A Little About Me

My name is Kara Price. I’m from Zeeland Michigan, and am currently a junior at Grand Valley State University. I just transferred from Northern Michigan University this fall. I’m a psychology major with a women and gender studies minor. I plan on going to graduate school after I get my bachelors degree, because let’s face it you can’t do anything with just a bachelor’s degree in psychology. I plan on becoming a marriage and family counselor when I’m older with hopes of moving to the state of Washington near the Pacific Ocean.

I have two younger sisters; Krista who is nineteen and Leah who just turned sixteen. We usually spend our weekends down at our boat in South Haven. My family has two very big house cats that are bigger than our pug.

Some of my hobbies include reading, drawing, swimming, and snowboarding. I just recently learned how to snowboard this past winter, and can’t wait for it to start snowing again. I love the outdoors, especially hiking and camping. I hope that someday soon I can start backpacking with some of my friends. I’m not a big fan of the beach though. I hate sand, it always ends up everywhere.

I’ve never used a blog like this before, and I hope that I will be able to understand and get the hang of it soon. I don’t really know much about world history, so I am very excited to be a part of this blog project this year. Throughout the semester I hope to learn more and be able to share what I have learned using this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment