Sunday, September 20, 2009

Introductory Statement

Hello Fellow Bloggers. My name is Marion Davenport. I am a sophomore at Grand Valley State University. My current major is Hospitality and Tourism Management with a minor in General Business, but is subject to change. I have not yet determined my true calling and/or passion, so for now, I will continue to search. My favorite hobby is taking photographs and enhancing them digitally. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends and conversation over a good cup of coffee.

I have never had an overwhelming passion for history, but I am hoping to acquire some interest in it throughout History 203. I have always been inquisitive about ancient Egypt, and I will probably do a majority of my blogging on that topic. Beyond that, my expectations for this assignment are to have a little fun blogging, having my blogs read and commented on, and doing the same for others. I believe this is a great tool to help each of us learn a little something about a variety of topics because everyone has different interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment